Thursday, January 19, 2012

If i bought JDM parts for my car would i have to install myself or?

could i get someone to do it for me?If i bought JDM parts for my car would i have to install myself or?
If buy the JDM parts via accesories shop, they will install it for you. If you buy via online shop, and you think you can't do the intallation, you can ask the accesories shop for help at out of business time. But, if you think you can handle the installation, why you don't? The parts is made precisely match the car as you mention the car type serial and engine type; all the parts design and produce to be "plug n play".If i bought JDM parts for my car would i have to install myself or?
you would have to call around some places will put them in (i.e. tires plus, car x, firestone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment