Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have a JDM ZC swap in my hatch with racing cams, approximately how much hp do I have?

the cams are extremely aggressive, and my car has trouble idling low, how much hp do you think I have? The stock motor was 137 hp, and it was rebuilt about 20,000 miles ago. It's a JDM ZC DOHC.I have a JDM ZC swap in my hatch with racing cams, approximately how much hp do I have?
ok, after you have done all this work, did you reprogramm your ecm to operate efficiently with your power adding accessories? if not your not operating efficiently anyway, and your not getting all available power that you have at your disposal. and since it is not running well at low idle you have lost any acceleration and power you might have had a lower rpm. get your car to a someone with the ability to reflash your ecm and get it on a dyno to see what you can do. a proper tune will unlock the most available horsepower and torque you got.I have a JDM ZC swap in my hatch with racing cams, approximately how much hp do I have?
What racing cams do you have? First the aftermarket cams are rare in theses models, second are you sure your car is running right, it shouldnt idle low it should have a loupe, third check thezcr.com, and fourth I have done this swap before and research performance parts for it.I have a JDM ZC swap in my hatch with racing cams, approximately how much hp do I have?
the best thing you can do is find someone with a dyno.

No comments:

Post a Comment