Thursday, January 19, 2012

I wanna do a JDm conversion to the front of my 95 integra 4dr, any suggestions, where to buy?

1995 acura integra and want to convert it from a 4dr to a 2dr, and JDm conversion in the front. just need some cheap places where i can but from. Also some other suggestions on what else to do to my car. ThanksI wanna do a JDm conversion to the front of my 95 integra 4dr, any suggestions, where to buy?
Check out grounddynamics.com. They have conversions from $300-$4000, and will beat any advertised price. There JDM Type-R is my favorite. But converting it from 4dr to 2dr would require a lot of cutting and such, so it would cost a lot. I would just leave it as is, besides 4 doors are more convenient anyway. And as far as other upgrades, I would suggest a Greddy turbo kit from greddy.com. And beef up the suspension to make it fun to drive.I wanna do a JDm conversion to the front of my 95 integra 4dr, any suggestions, where to buy?
http://www.andysautosport.com/ www.extremedimensions.com

or browse through tuner magazines like superstreetI wanna do a JDm conversion to the front of my 95 integra 4dr, any suggestions, where to buy?
checkout www.passwordjdm.com They have front clips, motors, trannies and all other yummy JDM parts. As far as converting a 4door to a 2 door, just buy a two door, thats the only way to get what you want.
for motor wise if u have the money and brains you should do the CRVTEC a B20 bottom end and any B series VTEC head
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment