Thursday, January 12, 2012

Adding a stage1 jdm turbo kit to 99 e46 323i bmw ,do I need to upgrade my map sensor?

There is no MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor installed in this car.

Perhaps you are referring to the MAF (mass airflow meter).

The MAF reads the mass of air that goes into the intake manifold

and forwards it to the DME (engine computer). Along with the 02 sensors, they are the 2 most relevant sensors to air/fuel mixtures.

Tronary's comments holds true whether it is an MAP or MAF.Adding a stage1 jdm turbo kit to 99 e46 323i bmw ,do I need to upgrade my map sensor?
why the hell do you have a japanese domestic motors turbo on a european car?!?!?!?!

FAIL!

Report Abuse

Adding a stage1 jdm turbo kit to 99 e46 323i bmw ,do I need to upgrade my map sensor?
How would you do that? Why would you do that? How would you upgrade a manifold absolute pressure sensor ?Adding a stage1 jdm turbo kit to 99 e46 323i bmw ,do I need to upgrade my map sensor?
I wouldnt listen to a single thing 'Tronary' says. He was 100% wrong on my question. The guy knows nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment