Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have a set of 17x7 Kei Office Modex KS-05R JDM Wheels that I would like to sell, how much does it worth?

I have a set of 17x7 Kei Office Modex KS-05R JDM Wheels that I would like to sell, but not sure on how much its actually worth. Can any wheel gurus out there shed some light on this one for me?I have a set of 17x7 Kei Office Modex KS-05R JDM Wheels that I would like to sell, how much does it worth?
I guess people need to know the conditions of the wheels. Anyhow, you can go from 800 to 1000 if they are good. You can always call a jdm dealer like Japan General Motors at http://www.japangeneralmotor.com and see what they have and what are they selling it for. I think they have some R17 wheels at 900+ just to give you an idea.



Again, the condition is important (rust, usage, ...) The best for youI have a set of 17x7 Kei Office Modex KS-05R JDM Wheels that I would like to sell, how much does it worth?
Try posting on ValueJockey.com. It is Free and easy to use. The community there should be able to help you.

http://www.valuejockey.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment